• Universal Credit
    You may be able to get it if you are on a low income or out of work.
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
    Can help you with some of the extra costs if you have a long-term ill-health or disability.
  • Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
    Support to help with the extra costs of looking after a child under 16 who has additional needs.
  • Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)
    Support to cover study-related costs incurred because of a mental health problem, long term illness or any other disability.
  • Access to Work
    Can help cover costs relating to your work that your employer does not cover.