You can get help with your child’s schooling from the school’s Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO).

As a carer you may be entitled to benefits. Click here for more information.

Click here for some useful resources for carers and parents of children with dystonia.

We have a comic book available: Medikidz explain dystonia management. Click here to learn more.